Upholding the mystique of the high court is critical for the GOP's unpopular agenda.
Republicans and Democrats alike are considering what role the abortion issue will play in their midterm messaging. President Biden plans Wednesday to focus on the economy.
Campaigns are already conducting polling related to the impact of a court ruling on the general election.
Justice Samuel Alito scrapped plans for an appearance at an event amid the fallout of his leaked Supreme Court draft opinion indicating that Roe v. Wade will be overturned.
Fox News hosts Greg Gutfeld and Geraldo Rivera exchanged blows over abortion during a Wednesday episode of "The Five."
Don't let yourself believe that the court's final opinion will differ from the leaked draft opinion.
Fox News host and Daily Caller co-founder Tucker Carlson mocked Democrats' anger toward the Supreme Court majority opinion draft.
Republicans for months have been on the rhetorical offensive against President Biden and fellow Democrats — hammering them on the Afghanistan withdrawal, on increasing homicide rates, on a chaotic southern border and on seemingly ever-rising inflation. Now they’re the ones searching for the right message.
Adam Schiff tweeted he did not care how the draft of the SCOTUS opinion on Roe v. Wade leaked -- despite it being an unprecedented breach.
Geraldo Rivera got into a heated debate with his co-host Greg Gutfeld Wednesday on FNC's "The Five" while discussing abortion. | Clips
Their preferred vehicle to respond to the Supreme Court breach is all but sure to fail. Whether more abortion debate will follow remains unclear.
After years of partisan sorting on abortion, there probably aren’t many voters motivated by that issue left to turn out.
It’s not clear who will gain from the political fallout, and abortion may not stay a “state’s rights” issue for very long.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed