Trump changed his position as soon as he was sworn into office on Saudi Arabia, and now Jared Kushner got a $2 billion investment from the Saudis.
Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) is humiliating himself as he is making bonkers accusations about the Bidens.
President Biden declared war on the NRA by calling for an assault weapons ban and other common-sense gun laws.
Jen Psaki didn't play along with the media narrative that it is the job of Democrats to cater to Republicans.
After retreating from the areas around Kyiv, Russian forces are repositioning for a new offensive on the Donbas region of eastern Ukraine.They’ll be operating in familiar territory there, given Rus...
The United States hopes to convince India to come off the fence over Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, but New Delhi and Moscow have deep historic ties.
A Ukrainian unit in Mariupol claimed Russian forces had used chemical weapons there. Their report could not be independently confirmed.
He announced sweeping new regulations on "ghost guns," as well as a pick to lead the embattled federal agency that oversees gun regulations.
In Ukrainian villages east of the capital of Kyiv where Russian forces have withdrawn, residents begin to slowly emerge from hiding and the new reality they’re facing is nothing short of devastating.
The prosecutor general of Ukraine said Monday that her office is investigating 5,800 cases of Russian war crimes, with "more and more" proceedings every day.
A few blocks from the Warsaw Ghetto where his forebears were imprisoned by Nazis, one Jewish man is offering help to Ukrainians in need.
The president, Vice President Kamala Harris and Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco addressed the administration’s measures in the White House Rose Garden.
Fox News host and Daily Caller co-founder Tucker Carlson said President Joe Biden's new "ghost gun" rule aims to "disarm" anyone who does not vote Democrat.
MSNBC's Rachel Maddow announced that starting next month she will only anchor her show on Monday nights. She is going to a weekly format.
Ukraine’s cultural capital, the western city of Lviv, is trying to adjust to being on the fringes of war and at the center of massive displacement.
At an event in the Rose Garden, the president plans to announce several measures, including a continued crackdown on "ghost guns" and a new nominee to lead the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
Ukrainian officials claim to have destroyed a Russian weapons depot in Novoaidar, Luhansk region.
Democrats are on the defensive on violent crime, but they have a built-in trust advantage on policies for preventing gun violence.
The U.N. children's agency says nearly two-thirds of all Ukrainian children have fled their homes in the six weeks since Russia’s invasion
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed