Ukrainian-American protesters showed up at a church where Tucker Carlson was speaking to denounce his Putin propaganda.
Not a single Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee voted to advance the nomination of Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson.
Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson is likely to be confirmed as the first Black female Supreme Court justice as soon as this week. But the stain of Senate Republicans' horrific treatment of Judge Jackson will likely last for decades.
The tide appears to be turning for Republicans when it comes to the high-stakes battle over re-drawing congressional district lines across the country. A few...
Across the board, the Republican case “against” Jackson is mostly just political smoke and mirrors. And the future looks bleak.
The Senate advanced Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson's Supreme Court nomination on Monday through a discharge petition after the Judiciary Committee deadlocked.
An expected deadlock in committee will delay the Supreme Court nominee's path, but only by hours.
Sen. Mitt Romney announced that he'll vote in favor of Kentaji Brown Jackson's confirmation to the Supreme Court.
A final confirmation vote on on Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson's nomination is expected some time Thursday or Friday.
Slain rapper Goonew's body was allegedly put on display at the Bliss Nightclub in Washington, D.C., Sunday, which captured the attention of confused fans.
The support of Senators Mitt Romney and Lisa Murkowski for Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson’s nomination was a counterpoint to the bitterly partisan confirmation process so far.
The Judiciary Committee votes on Ketanji Brown Jackson's nomination on Monday, and the nation’s highest court could be set for its first Black female justice by the end of the week.
A visual page to track where Republican and Democratic senators stand on the Supreme Court confirmation vote for Ketanji Brown Jackson.
RINO of all RINOs Senator Mitt Romney on Monday joined Susan Collins and announced he will vote to confirm Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court. Murkowski also said she will vote to confirm Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court. Lisa Murkowski “My support rests on Judge Jackson’s qualifications, which no one questions; her…
Sens. Mitt Romney and Lisa Murkowski have announced that they will join Sen. Susan Collins as Republican votes to confirm Biden SCOTUS nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson.
While they may try, there isn’t much Republicans can do to block it.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed