The officers were shot while responding to a domestic call, and a third officer shot the gunman, officials said. Mayor Eric Adams called it “an attack on the City of New York.”
An NYPD officer is dead and another is facing life-threatening injuries following a shooting in Harlem.
Two New York City Police (NYPD) Officers were shot during a shooting in a Harlem apartment building that also claimed the life of the suspect on Friday.
Two officers with the New York Police Department are in critical condition after a shooting in Harlem on Friday night.
UPDATE: Two NYPD officers were reportedly shot and one was killed while responding to a domestic violence call in Harlem Friday evening.
Two NYPD officers were shot dead on Friday evening when responding to a domestic violence call. One officer was a rookie. Two NYPD officers were shot in Harlem tonight. Multiple police sources told Fox News Digital that both have died. The suspect's condition was not immediately clear, but he may have turned the gun on…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed