A brave rabbi, repeated security trainings and the FBI’s top hostage negotiators bring peaceful end to harrowing ordeal.
The rabbi who was among the four hostages held for over 10 hours in Texas on Saturday said he is "grateful to be alive" after being freed from the gunman who took them captive.
British police have arrested two teenagers in connection with an ongoing investigation into the Texas synagogue hostage situation.
Authorities confirmed that 44-year-old Malik Faisal Akram is the now-dead man who took four hostages during a service at a synagogue in Colleyville.
Police in Britain arrested two teenagers in connection with the hostage taking at a Texas synagogue that left an armed captor dead.
The hostage-taker who took over a Texas synagogue has been identified as a British national. The investigation is continuing.
The FBI identified the many who took four people hostage in the Congregation Beth Israel synagogue as Malik Faisal Akram.
Joe Biden on Sunday echoed the corrupt FBI and said there is no sufficient information to know why the Muslim hostage-taker targeted a synagogue in Texas. A Pakistani man entered the Beth Israel Synagogue in Colleyville, Texas on Saturday and took several members hostage. On Sunday the FBI identified the now deceased hostage-taker as Malik…
On Saturday a Pakistani man entered the Beth Israel Synagogue in Colleyville, Texas and took several members hostage. The hostage-taker in Texas at a Jewish synagogue claimed he was the brother of a convicted terrorist serving an 86-year sentence. The man says he is the brother of Pakistani terrorist Aafia Siddiqui, also known as “Lady…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed