The country’s vaccine supply is being hampered by export limits from the US and EU.
Use of the vaccine was paused last week after a few recipients developed blood clots. It will now likely come with "some sort of warning or restriction,"...
Almost 130 million people 18 or older have received at least one dose of a vaccine, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Dr. Anthony Fauci floated the possibility that the Johnson & Johnson vaccine won't be canceled, but instead will receive a warning for future use.
In India, the world's biggest vaccine producer, millions of people are waiting for Covid-19 vaccines amid a devastating second wave of infections.
States across the country are reporting a rise in Covid-19 cases. But in one state -- Michigan -- another surge has overwhelmed hospitals and healthcare workers who were already exhausted, one local health leader says.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed