StoryGraph Biggest Story 2021-04-10 -- matt gaetz (7), rep matt (6), the house ethics committee investigation is probably the (5), sex trafficking (5), the new york times first reported (4)
House Ethics Committee Will Investigate Matt Gaetz For Sexual Misconduct, Illicit Drug Use, And Bribery
The House Ethics Committee has announced a comprehensive investigation into Rep. Matt Gaetz for sexual misconduct, sharing nude images on the House floor, illicit drug use, and bribery.
House Ethics Committee to investigate Matt Gaetz
The House Ethics Committee said Friday it was opening an investigation into the allegations surrounding embattled Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican facing a federal investigation into whether he violated sex trafficking laws.
House Ethics Committee Investigating GOP's Matt Gaetz and Tom Reed
The House Committee on Ethics announced Friday they opened an investigation on two GOP members, Rep. Matt Gaetz and Rep. Tom Reed.
Gaetz loses another staffer as fallout around investigation continues
Devin Murphy, the legislative director for Rep. Matt Gaetz, has resigned his post, making him the second staffer to leave the Florida congressman's office as the pressure continues to mount surrounding a federal investigation into sex trafficking allegations.
GOP congressman calls on Gaetz to resign - CNN Video
The House Ethics Committee said it was opening an investigation into the allegations surrounding embattled Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican facing a federal investigation into whether he violated sex trafficking laws.
First GOP member of Congress calls on Matt Gaetz to resign
Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger became the first congressional Republican to call on his colleague from Florida, Rep. Matt Gaetz, to resign in the face of a federal investigation into sex trafficking allegations.
House Ethics Committee Launches Investigations Into Reps. Matt Gaetz, Tom Reed
The committee said Friday that it would probe the sexual misconduct allegations against the two Republican congressmen.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed