GOP Would Rather Talk Cancel Culture Than Voting Rights | RealClearPolitics
Virtue Signaling Replaces Baseball as National Pastime | RealClearPolitics
Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie accused President Joe Biden of "lying" about what is in the recently passed Georgia voting law.
Corporate America is starting to push back on Republican voter suppression efforts
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) says his state's new voting law expands ballot access — and in very limited ways, it does. In other ways, it restricts access, just as its critics claim.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed