Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) made a trip to the border and what he found was the Biden administration trying to fix the crisis that was caused by Trump.
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on Sunday urged migrants not to travel to the United States, as the Biden administration struggles with a surge of incomers, especially unaccompanied minors, at the sou
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on Sunday blamed the Trump administration for the current border crisis as thousands of migrant children remain in subpar facilities.
The number of migrant children in U.S.
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas clashed with Fox News host Chris Wallace on Sunday over press access to Customs and Border Protection (CBP) facilities where migrant children are housed before being transferred to Health and Human Se
The number of migrant children now held in U.S. custody passed 15,000 on Saturday, with 5,000 unaccompanied minors alone being held in...
Sens. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.) and Chris Murphy (D-Conn.), who visited the border Friday, described overcrowded conditions for minors who are being held days longer than legally allowed.
Immigration has emerged as one of the administration’s most urgent challenges — seized on by Republicans as a political cudgel, posing risks to Democrats in the 2022 midterms and potentially undermining Biden’s governing agenda.
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas blamed former President Donald Trump on Sunday's "State of the Union" on CNN for the situation at the U.S.-Mexico border. | Clips
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed