Trumpism is alive and well, from coast to coast, and it must be organized against and defeated with the same energy that we saw in Georgia.
Donald Trump is reportedly still fuming that Rep. Kevin McCarthy has not punished Rep. Liz Cheney for her impeachment vote.
Inmates took over part of a St. Louis jail on Saturday.
Republicans Should Be Cheerfully Optimistic | RealClearPolitics
Mike Lindell's documentary that tried to show President Biden is not the duly elected president of the United States was removed from two platforms.
Despite days of headlines highlighting divisions among House Republicans over Rep. Liz Cheney keeping her leadership role and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene losing her committee posts, a high-profile freshman lawmaker, Rep. Madison Cawthorn, isn't concerned about bad perceptions.
Peter Navarro, who served as former President Donald Trump's trade adviser, said he disagrees with the Trump team's plans to argue the unconstitutionality of the president's second impeachment trial instead of focusing on election integrity.
The Supreme Court ruled that California churches can open indoors at 25% capacity.
Ocasio-Cortez Helps Democrats, Greene Hurts Republicans | RealClearPolitics
The CNN host ripped GOP support of conspiracy theorist Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene as "the most flagrant example of how toxic things have become."
Park County Republican officials voted on Friday to censure Liz Cheney for voting to impeach President Donald Trump. Not only did Cheney vote to impeach Trump she also smeared as instigating pre-planned rioting at the US Capitol. Her words were used by Democrats during the sham impeachment process in the US House. Republican lawmakers voted…
We saw two ends of the Republican Party attacked this week. Rep. Liz Cheney successfully fought off an intraparty challenge for her spot in the House GOP leadership. And Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene was stripped of committee memberships by the full House, after the Republicans refused to do it themselves.
By refusing to vote for a relief package that a large majority of the country supports, it is the GOP, not Biden, that is ditching unity.
Fearing the base, House GOP members voted differently in private than in public. CNN's Michael Smerconish asks, if Marjorie Taylor Greene's brand of politics ends up dominating the party, will minority leader Kevin McCarthy feel "buyer's remorse"?
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed