President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration rehearsal scheduled for Sunday has been postponed due to security concerns, two people familiar with the matter
President-elect Joe Biden is preparing to unveil an emergency relief plan Thursday evening to combat the coronavirus and deliver direct aid to American families, with a major focus on boosting vaccine production and delivery as the pandemic continues its rampage.
The increasingly unhinged president has banned his remaining staff members from even mentioning Richard Nixon in his presence.
Advertisements Donald Trump will soon be out of the White House. He will, however, loom over the party for years to come. With Joe Biden in control, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy are trying to keep their houses in order. Both McCarthy and McConnell have been willing to talk … Continue reading "WATCH: Lou Dobbs Says Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy Showed “Utter Disregard of the President’s Right to Loyalty”"
If Republicans really want to demonstrate that they care about unity, they would immediately get behind Joe Biden's economic rescue package.
President-elect Joe Biden on Thursday outlined his $1.9 trillion stimulus proposal and called for swift action on it, warning that the health of the nation and its economy hang in the balance.
Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) said this week that she believes it would be "appropriate" to block President Trump from holding future office adding she believes he has committed an impeachable offense.
The rehearsal for President-elect Joe Biden's Inauguration Day that was set to take place on Sunday has been postponed for security reasons after the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.
Biden asks for money for state and local governments rather than direct stimulus payments or programs to fight the pandemic.
Biden proposes $1,400 direct payments and extending boosted unemployment benefits until September.
The Constitution doesn't address the issue of convicting an ex-president.
The closures expand federal and local efforts to batten down D.C. in preparation for security concerns surrounding the Jan. 20 swearing-in of President-elect Joe Biden.
The president-elect is scheduled to deliver a speech Thursday night announcing additional steps to combat the pandemic. He takes office on Wednesday.
The mob that descended on D.C. on Jan. 6 was filled with pro-Trump white supremacists, many of whom were on the FBI terrorist watchlist.
Biden has unveiled his opening bid in a proposal to rescue the economy.
Trump’s last days in the White House have been marked by rage and turmoil, multiple sources said.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed