Inside Biden's Struggle to Manage Factions in His Party | RealClearPolitics
Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren agreed to write another book, Persist.
The New Jersey Assembly Labor Committee approved legislation that would exempt some small businesses with no employees from a requirement they obtain workers’ compensation insurance.
Vice President-elect Kamala Harris said she couldn't understand Congress's delay in passing the next coronavirus stimulus package while people face hunger, small business closures, and evictions stemming from the pandemic.
The mayor of a city in western Kansas announced her resignation, citing threats made against her after she affirmed her support for the city commission's previous decision to implement a mask mandate.
Tennessee tax revenue exceeded the state’s budget estimate by $129.5 million in November, continuing a four-month streak of positive revenue after declines in April, May and June.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed