Sen. David Perdue is refusing to debate Democratic challenger Jon Ossoff before a runoff election that will help determine control of the Senate.
Trump's allies are trying to put together enough money so that they can buy the soon to be former president a cable news network.
A judge in Michigan has thrown out a lawsuit trying to block the certification of election results over a lack of evidence.
John Bolton told Republican Party leadership to tell their supporters that Donald Trump lost and there was no fraud.
Trump sent a message to GSA Administrator Emily Murphy by telling her that she is doing a great job as she blocks the Biden transition.
Stacey Abrams said "more than 600,000 Georgians have requested their mail ballots" for the Senate runoff elections on January 5.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed