The lawsuit is just the latest brought forward by Republicans that will almost certainly get laughed out of court.
With his laughable attack on Joe Biden Thursday night, Tucker Carlson reminded the country just how unserious a person he is.
Obama ripped Republicans for humoring Donald Trump's lies about voter fraud after he lost the election decisively to Joe Biden.
Trump has ramped up his efforts to cast doubt on last week's election results, but his own Department of Homeland Security is calling BS.
As President Donald Trump's lawyers cling to their far-fetched schemes to overturn the presidential election, it was increasingly clear Thursday that cracks are forming in Trump's GOP wall of support, as more Republicans stepped forward to say that President-elect Joe Biden should receive national intelligence briefings and others began to acknowledge the long-shot nature of the President's quest.
Former President Barack Obama scolded Republican leaders for entertaining President Trump's legal challenges to last week's election.
Dr. Eric Coomer who is responsible for the strategy and Security of Dominion Voting Systems at Dominion Voting Systems. But if you search the company’s profile Eric Coomer has since been removed from their page of directors. In 2016 Coomer told the Illinois States Board of Elections that it was possible to bypass election systems software.…
The statement from officials at CISA, an agency of the Department of Homeland Security, undercuts President Donald Trump’s lies about rampant voter fraud.
A group of national, state and private election officials said in a joint statement Thursday that there is no evidence of any voting system being compromised in the 2020 election despite President Donald Trump's deluge of election fraud conspiracies.
The Department of Homeland Security issued a statement saying the November 3rd, 2020, election was the most secure election in history. President Donald Trump continues to deny the results.
How much longer President Donald Trump continues waging battle over an election he lost remained in question Thursday as more of his advisers voiced doubt his gambit to contest the results would succeed. One person who spoke to him called him "dejected" over the ordeal.
Advertisements Jonathan Turley, a professor of constitutional law at the George Washington University and legal analyst, appeared on “Fox and Friends” this morning and appeared to lend credence to a conspiracy theory about voting systems that has already been debunked. “In Michigan, you had thousands of vote that went to [President-elect Joe] Biden that belonged … Continue reading "Fox News Continues to Give Air Time To Widely Debunked Dominion Election Conspiracy Theory"
Ali Velshi reports on the forced resignation of the assistant director of cybersecurity at the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), and the expectation of more firings as the agency is actively debunking conspiracy theories presented by Donald Trump and anti-democracy Republicans.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed