Just 10,000 mail-in ballots were received in Pennsylvania between Nov. 3 and Nov. 6. Biden leads by more than 45,000 votes.
Now that Trump lost the election, he has shifted all of his energy to pushing false claims of voter fraud and ballot tampering.
Efforts by Donald Trump to overturn the results of the election are about more than soothing his battered ego.
Chris Wallace asked Biden if he would "pledge not to declare victory until the election is independently certified." Biden said yes.
Election officials in a number of states across the country have found no evidence to back up Trump's desperate claims.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed