The Bill Barr Justice Department on Monday continued to intervene on Donald Trump's behalf in a decades-old rape allegation.
A muted microphone likely won't stop Donald Trump from finding another way to obnoxiously derail the debate.
Most Americans thought Trump was unfit for this office, even before he was elected in 2016. He has spent every day since proving them right.
Advertisements During the recent debates, Donald Trump and Mike Pence repeatedly told Americans that Joe Biden would immediately raise taxes on the middle class. This is not true. Biden’s tax plan is readily available on his campaign website. The people that Biden will be raising taxes on, however, are the wealthy. Rapper 50 Cent, thanks … Continue reading "50 Cent Wants His Followers To Vote for Trump So His Taxes Don’t Go up"
The debate commission made a new rule that candidates' microphones will be muted while one is answering a question, The New York Times reported.
Donald Trump and Joe Biden will have their microphones cut off while the other delivers opening answers to each debate topic.
Rachel Maddow points out that with a lead in the polls, a large number of Americans having already voted, and a disingenuous opponent in Donald Trump, Joe Biden could reasonably decide not to bother with another presidential debate.
The Commission on Presidential Debates is at it again, making another last minute rule change to protect Joe Biden from being bested on stage by President Trump. This time the commission announced that each candidate’s microphone will be muted while the other responds for two minutes to a question by moderator Kristen Welker of NBC…
Over the next 15 days, voters will have to opportunity to resoundingly reject Trump as he pushes this country toward authoritarianism.
Former Vice President Joe Biden and President Donald Trump will have their microphones muted during portions of the second and final presidential debate on Thursday night, the Commission on Presidential Debates announced on Monday in a decision that angered the President.
The president told reporters he's not running scared, he's running angry, as he campaigns aggressively in battleground states.
On Thursday night at Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee, President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden will share a debate stage for the last time before the November 3 election.
Good morning and welcome to Fox News First. Here's what you need to know as you start your day ...Computer shop docs obtained by Fox News allegedly show Hunter Biden signature for repairsDocuments ...
The Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) has adopted a new rule ahead of Thursday's second and final presidential debate.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed