In an interview with the Washington Examiner
Presented by the Walton Family Foundation
White House coronavirus response coordinator Deborah Birx recently confronted Vice President Pence about the increasing influence of Scott Atlas over the administration’s handling of the pandemic, a person familiar with the exchange confirmed to T
Joe Biden has been in hiding for days and intends to remain in hiding at least until Thursday night's presidential debate.
For Democrats, a Worrisome Campaign Deja Vu | RealClearPolitics
The nation's top infectious disease expert gives his bluntest interview yet about the rising tensions between him and President Donald Trump's administra...
“When I saw that on TV, I said ‘Oh my goodness, nothing good can come out of that," the doctor said on "60 Minutes."
Dr. Anthony Fauci in a new interview spoke about the anti-authority, anti-science sentiment in the U.S., and during a Sunday rally, the president seemed to mock calls to listen to science. The panel discusses.
The far-left New York Times published a lengthy hit piece against the New York Post about the Hunter Biden emails.
President Trump told campaign staffers on Monday that his reelection bid is in its best position of the 2020 race, adding that he expects to win in November.
The president argued that the American people were no longer interested in taking precautions to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, even as the number of confirmed cases has been rising in a majority of states.
As of early Monday morning, there were more than 8 million cases and over 219,000 coronavirus deaths in the US, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.
President Donald Trump and the pandemic he is supposed to be fighting are running out of control with the two weeks until Election Day shaping up as among the most ugly and divisive periods ever ahead of a presidential vote.
“People are tired of Covid,” the president complained on a call with campaign staff.
Dr. Anthony Fauci said on CBS's "60 Minutes" that he was "absolutely not" surprised when President Donald Trump contracted coronavirus and that he had been worried about the lack of adherence to Covid-19 safety protocols at White House events.
The president’s attempts to recycle attacks he used on Hillary Clinton have so far failed to effectively damage Joe Biden
A frustrated and at times foul-mouthed President Donald Trump claimed on a campaign call that people are tired of hearing about the deadly pandemic which has killed more than 215,000 Americans and trashed Dr. Anthony Fauci as a "disaster" who has been around for "500 years."
President Trump derided Anthony Fauci as a “disaster” and claimed that Americans have tired of the novel coronavirus during a call with campaign staff on Monday.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed