Calls for Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron to release evidence in the Breonna Taylor case are growing after he announced that none of the three officers involved in her death would be charged with her killing.
Two Louisville police officers were shot amid local protests hours after it was announced only one officer involved in the police killing of Breonna Taylor was indicted by a Kentucky grand jury.
Supporters of Breonna Taylor said that a grand jury's lack of homicide charges against the police offers who fatally shot Taylor is "outrageous and offensive."
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden questioned President Trump’s refusal to commit to a peaceful transfer of power on Wednesday.
The Kentucky AG has released new details about the case — some of which dispute the claims of Taylor’s boyfriend.
Protests are erupting across the country Wednesday night after a Kentucky grand jury announced its decision to not bring murder charges against officers involved in the shooting death of Breonna Taylor.
One police officer was charged with wanton endangerment. Those charges were tied to shots fired into neighboring apartments, but not Taylor’s.
Colin Kaepernick, George Clooney, Ava DuVernay and Kerry Washington were just a few of the voices to chime in.
The Democratic presidential nominee spoke about a grand jury's decision to not charge any officers in the killing of Breonna Taylor in a botched raid.
Violent rioters set fire to the police headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri, Wednesday night amid nationwide unrest.
The Kentucky Police Department on Wednesday confirmed that two police officers were shot during violent protest.
Former NFL quarterback and original anthem protester Colin Kaepernick, took to Twitter on Wednesday to call modern policing
President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he was praying for the two police officers who were shot during violent protests in Lousiville.
CNN's Shimon Prokupecz reports on Louisville metro police confirming an officer was shot during the protests after the grand jury in the Breonna Taylor case announced the charges against one officer, Brett Hankison.
A grand jury indicted former Louisville police officer Brett Hankison on three counts of wanton endangerment in the first degree in connection with the fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor in March.
Two Louisville police officers were shot Wednesday night as protesters marched following news that only one of the three officers involved in Breonna Taylor's death was indicted on first-degree wanton endangerment charges.
Taylor was shot to death in her apartment on March 13.
People in Louisville, Kentucky, and other cities took to the streets after none of the officers involved in Taylor's death were charged with murder.
Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) pushed back on Wednesday against President Trump, who refused to commit to a peaceful transition of power should he lose the election in November.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed