Hours after Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine (R) tested positive for the novel coronavirus, the governor announced a second test had come back negative.
Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine found out he does not have the coronavirus after missing President Trump's visit to Cleveland.
The Republican was initially tested just before he was scheduled to greet President Donald Trump in Cleveland.
Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine has tested negative for the coronavirus disease COVID-19 after an earlier test came back positive and scrapped a scheduled meeting with the president Thursday, the governor's office said Thursday night.
Governor DeWine Ohio Governor Mike DeWine (R) tested negative for Coronavirus Thursday evening, after testing positive for the virus earlier in the day. DeWine announced earlier Thursday that he tested positive for COVID-19. He said he had no symptoms. The 73-year-old governor was tested for the virus in anticipation of meeting President Trump for a…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed