Despite Tucker Carlson's grade-school tantrum, the purpose of Obama's eulogy wasn't to please right-wing extremists who employ white supremacists.
In his powerful eulogy for John Lewis, Obama took on Pres. Trump over voting rights and his response to protesters.
Advertisements A prominent conservative has publicly called for Donald Trump to be impeached following the President’s suggestion that the election be postponed. Steven Calabresi is the co-founder of the conservative Federalist Society – a major organization that works to put right-leaning judges on the bench. He voted for Trump in 2016. However, Calabresi wrote in … Continue reading "Prominent Conservative Calls for Trump’s Impeachment for “Fascistic” Election Delay Tweet"
The co-founder of the conservative Federalist Society said Thursday in a blistering New York Times op-ed that President Donald Trump's tweet musing about a delay to November's presidential election is grounds for impeachment.
The Federalist Society's Steven Calabresi called the president's threats to delay the election "fascistic."
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed