Donald Trump used his speech at the White House's 4th of July celebration to compare the left and peaceful protesters to Nazis/
The president, who was not wearing a mask, claimed without evidence that 99% of U.S. coronavirus cases are "totally harmless" at the National Mall event.
President Donald Trump has a vision for his second term, if he wins one, of establishing a “National Garden of American Heroes.”
President Trump took aggressive swipes at the "radical left" and news media while defending his administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic during a wide-ranging Independence Day address on Saturday.
National Park Service staffers who worked the Fourth of July celebration headlined by President Trump at Mount Rushmore on Friday were not required to get coronavirus tests ahead of the event,
The Biden presidential campaign reacted to Trump's Mount Rushmore speech by saying that Trump doesn't give a damn about America.
A Tribute to Our Forefathers & to Our Freedom | RealClearPolitics
"The absolute and total lack of shame is breathtaking. Just an utter inability to hear herself," one Twitter user responded.
President Trump has proposed a monument featuring 30-plus figures from American history, at a time when many Americans are grappling with tributes to con...
Melania Trump definitely got everyone's attention Saturday when she stepped out in a jaw-dropping white dress for a Fourth of July celebration.
President Donald Trump announced the first round of historical figures to be included in the National Garden of American Heroes.
President Trump evoked the history of American patriots who defeated Nazis, toppled communists and chased down terrorists, but warned of another threat now in today's political climate -- the "radical left."
The executive order includes John Adams, Harriet Tubman and Martin Luther King Jr. among those who would be honored. So would Billy Graham, Antonin Scalia and Ronald Reagan.
His ominous remarks were a reflection of his political standing: trailing in the polls, lacking a booming economy or a positive message to campaign on, and leaning on culture wars to buoy his loyalists.
Black Lives Matter protesters danced on top of an American flag in Washington, D.C. as the city celebrated Independence Day on Saturday.
The dueling messages highlight the vastly different ways Biden and Trump have responded to the country’s racial reckoning.
Joe Biden urged Americans to commit to ripping "out the roots of systemic racism" on Saturday in his Fourth of July message.
In case you were wondering if this is still about George Floyd. It’s not. Black Lives Matter activists danced and stood on the US flag in DC today on July 4th holiday. They don’t want to fix America. They want to destroy it. #BLM protesters dance and step on American flag on Blacks Lives Matter…
Appearing on MSNBC Friday night, PBS NewsHour White House correspondent Yamiche Alcindor trashed America in comments about President Trump’s appearance at Mount Rushmore last night for a Fourth of July celebration. Alcindor was so wound up spewing her contempt for America, Trump and his supporters that she frequently stumbled over her words trying get it…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed