Former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign and joint committees outraised President Trump by $10 million in the month of June, Biden’s campaign announced Wednesday.
The Trump campaign and Republican National Committee announced on Wednesday they'd brought in a whopping and record breaking $266 million in the second quarter.
The RNC, Trump campaign, and other joint fundraising committees announced they had raised $266 million in the second quarter of 2020.
Joe Biden edges President Trump in June fundraising, reflecting the campaign’s intensity.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed