All 50 states have begun to reopen to some degree. Infections force Ford Motor to suspend production at two newly reopened plants.
The World Health Organization warned Wednesday that the outbreak was far from over. "We still have a long way to go in this pandemic,” the agency's chief...
Far-right President Jair Bolsonaro’s denial and incompetence have led to a predictable surge in cases.
Classes will resume in the fall, but college administrators are grappling with how to teach students without fueling coronavirus outbreaks.
Global cases of the novel coronavirus surpassed 5 million early Thursday, nearly five months after the first infection was reported in the Chinese city of Wuhan last December.
Governors face intensifying pressure to reopen their economies, but experts warn it could mean thousands of new deaths.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed