Former Vice President Joe Biden on Friday for the first time publicly denied allegations from a former staffer who says the then-senator sexually assaulted her.“They aren’t true,” Biden said. “This never happened.”
Former Vice President Joe Biden released a lengthy statement addressing accusations of sexual assault from former senate staffer Tara Reade.
Joe Biden for the first time personally addressed Tara Reade's allegations that he sexually assaulted and harassed her, issuing a firm denial.
Former VP Joe Biden says the assault allegation from former Senate aide Tara Reade never happened.
The Morning Joe panel reacts to a new Friday statement from Joe Biden saying he is requesting the Secretary of the Senate 'ask the Archives to identify any record of the complaint [Reade] alleges she filed & make available to the press any such document.'
In a new statement released Friday, Joe Biden says he is requesting the Secretary of the Senate 'ask the Archives to identify any record of the complaint [Reade] alleges she filed & make available to the press any such document.'
Former VP Joe Biden will discuss a sexual assault allegation from former Senate aide Tara Reade exclusively on Morning Joe. The panel discusses the allegations, which the Biden campaign has said did not happen, along with allegations against Trump.
Former Vice President Joe Biden denied the allegation of sexual assault against him directly for the first time Friday on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
The media afforded former Vice President Joe Biden 37 days of silence in regards to a sexual assault allegation against him.
Former Vice President Joe Biden vehemently denied the allegation of sexual assault against him in a written statement Friday morning.
Former Vice President Joe Biden said his papers should not "revealed while I was in public office, or while I was seeking public office."
Biden addressed the allegation Friday, saying "It never happened." Here's what we know about it.
His campaign statement, released shortly before he appeared on MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe,’ is the first he has made about the allegation by Tara Reade, who worked in his Senate office for nine months ending in 1993.
When I wrote the bill, few wanted to talk about the issue. It was considered a private matter, a personal matter, a family matter. I didn’t see it that way. To me, freedom from fear, harm, and viol...
Former FBI agent Peter Strzok kept the investigation of Michael Flynn open because the "7th floor" -- senior leadership -- wanted it so.
"I can assure you it did not happen, period, period," Biden said of his former Senate aide's claim he assaulted her in 1993.
Former VP Joe Biden joins Morning Joe to discuss assault allegations made against him by former Senate aide Tara Reade. Biden says the allegations are not true and they never happened.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed