Maddow's reporting is just the latest reminder that, while the public has learned a lot about Trump's ties to Russia, Mueller likely knows much more.
It's a desperate attempt by a disgraced former Fox News host to become relevant again by sucking up to a self-absorbed president of the United States.
Instead of waging phony lawsuits, GOP Congressman Devin Nunes should find a new line of work – or, at the very least, find a safe space.
Given what we now know what's happening in the Southern District of New York, it's no surprise that Trump wanted to bring Bharara under his wing.
Does a request for an extension on a court deadline give us a clue about Mueller’s plans?
President Donald Trump looks -- and is acting -- rattled and encircled by the Russia investigation. And a series of fresh disclosures on Tuesday show there is every reason for him to feel threatene
The special counsel’s office said it was facing the “press of other work” and needed more time to comply with the request.
Former U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, Preet Bharara, explains in an interview with MSNBC’s Ari Melber that he briefly considered recording a phone call with Pres. Trump becaus
Former U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara said that he considered secretly recording a phone call with President Donald Trump back in 2017.
The Trump administration maintains that the requests are too expansive or infringe on presidential privilege. Democrats say the White House is preventing it from conducting oversight.
CNN's Erin Burnett explores the unsealed federal warrants targeting Donald Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen, which show Robert Mueller had eyes on Cohen long before the public was awa
Robert Mueller's prosecutors dropped yet another head-scratching signal in their latest court filing Tuesday that the special counsel investigation may be wrapping up -- or maybe it's not.
It would be hard to think of a more damaging day for a President than one on which his former campaign chairman disappeared behind bars for years to come. But Paul Manafort's new sentence was the l
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed